Monday, February 4, 2013

Career Project

 So I've been working on my career project for a while now and its pretty interesting! first of all, I'm planing on being a software salesmen. well... at least for this project. its pretty cool! this whole idea that cyber space is like an infinite canvas that people can create endless amounts of stuff! its all up to the imagination and i think that's awesome!
 

It's pretty cool to think about all the stuff that can be made but lets be real, that's not me. I don't think i have the imagination or determination to make all of this so i thought, why not sell it? It all makes perfect sense! think about it, i get to travel all around the world to sell inovative software to different companies. i get to interact with people every day and im never doing the same thng over and over again! i think its a great path that i should ersure and it all starts with y presentation tomorrow i guess!

WISH ME LUCK

3 comments:

  1. Cody good job for finding something you're really interested in. That is not easy for many people, including myself. Good luck with becoming a software salesman and I'm sure if you put your mind to it you would definitely have the imagination to create your own "stuff"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody! I think you have a pretty great imagination AND determination silly!! I did the same thing for my career presentation since I'm not quite sure what I want to become.. kind of chose a random job, but I learned a lot of interesting things! Anyways, good luck on your presentation tomorrow, wish me luck too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody I think with your determination you would be an outstanding salesman! But don't cut yourself short with imagination, you have plenty if that too. Just remember to use that inner drive of yours and you will be successful no matter where you go!

    ReplyDelete