Thursday, October 11, 2012

College

So lately my parents are really stressing me out about what college I want to go to and what job I want to get and all that jazz. They ask me almost every day, "what college do you want to visit next" and its mind blowing when you realize how many different things you can do with your life. I still think I want to be an engineering salesmen but again this might change very soon or I could purse this for a lifetime. Who knows? Defiantly not me. The time that everyone says I have is slowly dwindling away but ill find my way eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Don't believe the hype, Cody!!! You do have time.

    If the major isn't narrowed down, then explore colleges for their environment. Naviance looks like a really cool device for this -- searching schools based on their "personality" rather than major. In many ways, that's more important, anyway.

    And look, how important is a major? Know what mine was? Theatre Arts. I didn't get interested in teaching until my senior year at UCSC when I traveled to schools to perform. But that school was a perfect fit for me at the time.

    It's a lot to process, but it's all just one step in a real big journey.

    ReplyDelete