Monday, May 20, 2013

Reflection

This yeah has been a good experience for me when considering all of the colleges I have toured this year! It has really been a great experience to see what college is really like and how it will be when i finally go there in a little more than a year. I'm deeply excited for college and cant wait to see where I can actually get into. This year has easily been the most challenging year so far and has, by far, prepared me the best for what lies in store for me in college. I'm looking forward to all of the great experiences in the years to come. Hopefully i can get into a good college!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job Cody! I'm sure you'll get into the college of your dreams! Have a wonderful summer and I'll see you next year for another rigorous year of academics! GO WARRIORS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seemed very on top of your game this year Cody, I am very proud of you! A lot of people slack off during junior year because of the increasing workload, but you always took care of business. Great work! Any college would be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody you had a terrific year this year. You kept your grades upfor pretty much all the time and did awesome in both track and soccer. I'm sure that wherever you end up, you will have a great time and make the most of it. I'm proud of you Mr. Kelly, and I wish you the best of luck in the future! Deuces

    ReplyDelete